Buying Online : Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
First, select a category and browse the jewellery items available. When you find an item you'd like to purchase, click "Add to Cart". If you are ordering rings, please ensure you select your ring size. Once you have added your purchases to your Shopping Cart, click "Check Out". You can choose to proceed as guest or register with us.By registering with us, you create an account with our store. This will enable you to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
Follow the easy instructions on completing your order, and select payment option. Once we receive your order and payment, we will send you an order notification.
2. How do I measure my ring size?
Take a ring that fits your finger and place it next to a ruler, as shown below. Check the inner diameter of the ring in millimeter.
Look at the third column in the ring size size chart below and see the equivalent OE Ring Size. For example, if you measured 17mm, the equivalent OE ring size would be 53. Email to us for a quotation if you ring size is smaller than 48 or larger than 56.
3. How do I know which bracelet length will fit me?
Take a thick string and go round your wrist, leaving some space for comfort. You will be able to gauge your bracelet length. Our standard bracelet length for all collections except La Storia is 18.5cm. For La Storia Collection, bracelets are available in several lengths : 17cm, 18cm and 20cm. For other lengths, please email to email@example.com for price.
4. How do I know which necklace length is suitable for me?
Take a thick string and tie both ends around your neck - adjust the length according to your preference. Our standard necklace length is 45cm. For La Storia Collection, necklaces are available in 42 or 45 cm. For other lengths, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for price.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally except to several countries. We also do not ship to a P.O. Box Address. Kindly refer to our Delivery & Shipping Policy under Terms & Conditions.
6. Do I have to pay for shipping charges?
Shipping is free of charge with all purchases above USD500. For purchases below USD500, there will be a charge of between USD16-USD40, which will be automatically calculated and added to your purchase price. Below is the shipping charge guide.
(1) Free Shipping within Malaysia. (2) USD16 - Singapore (3) USD30 - Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Phillipines, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, USA and Vietnam. (4) USD40 - All other countries not listed above.
7. How do you ship the jewellery and is it safe?
We use FedEx for all international shipments, and ABX for shipments within Malaysia. You can be assured that your jewellery is fully insured.
8. How can I view and track my orders?
You can view your orders by logging into "My Account". You can track your shipment by going into http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code and keying in your FedEx shipment number.
9. How can I update my Account Information?
You can update your account information by logging in, then going to "My Account". There you can edit your Account Information as well as Address Book. Remember to save your changes.
10. What is the price in my currency?
Prices are quoted in US Dollars. Your credit card statement will reflect the current exchange rate used by your bank.
11. How can I pay for my purchase?
You can via Pay Pal, which is a secured payment gateway by the Royal Bank of Scotland or via Telegraphic Transfers.
12. What if I don't like the piece? Can I return it?
Yes, you may. Please send the piece back to us within 7 days upon receipt of goods. You will be refunded in full if the condition of the jewellery is as good as when we sent it. However, do email us first, so that we can advise you on the process. Kindly refer to our Return Policy under Terms & Conditions.
13. Do I have to pay duties and taxes for my purchases?
Yes, you do. Import duties and taxes vary according to countries. Please refer to our Import Duty Table under Terms and Conditions or contact your local customs office for further details.
14. How do I pay for duties and taxes?
FedEx advances duties and taxes or GST on your behalf and you will be charged upon delivery.
15. What if I need to send the jewellery back for repair/ resize?
Write in to us and tell us your problem. We will then advise you accordingly. Do not send back any items without first notifying us.